Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

And NOW the winner is...

Oh Susan! I hate disappointing people. It goes against my nature to hurt someone's feelings. But it's past noon on Sunday and I still haven't heard from you to claim your RIDEMAKERZ gift card. So as much as it makes me uncomfortable to do it, I have to award the gift card to someone else.

Melanieinaz2003, come on down! You'll be the coolest stepmom in Arizona when your stepson opens his RIDEMAKERZ gift! Please contact me via e-mail at 4thfrog70 at gmail dot com by 8pm on Monday with your mailing address and I'll send your gift card along its way.

As I told Susan, if you want to take pics of your finished ride, I'd love to post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Merry early Christmas!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my gosh!!!! I'm ecstatic! thank you....