Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On second thought...

I did want to share a couple of other thoughts about tonight's Biggest Loser:

The makeover portion of the show was really disappointing. First, it was like March of the Tattooed. Followed by fashion advice from one of Santa's elves (Christian Siriano).

None of the makeovers were that dramatic. Renee was the only one who really looked much different, mostly because she got several inches cut from her hair which made her look younger.

Vicky's face was too pale and her lipstick too dark. And the outfits really weren't that flattering. Several of them looked one size too small. Truth be told, those outfits make me think twice about shopping at Macy's -- as in I probably wouldn't.

This part of the show was one of the worst scripted parts of this supposed reality show. Like they were all surprised by their visitors. Only Heba was believable. Though I didn't mind looking at Renee's dh -- he is buff!

Finally, Jillian wins the award for best remark of the night: "I don't care about makeovers and family visits. I just care that your @$$ gets smaller!"

I wonder if she does at-home interventions?

5 comments:

varangianguard said...

Oprah says you wouldn't listen anyway.

Anonymous said...

Did you change your banner graphic? I was only here just yesterday, but I swear I would have remembered that big frog...

...or am I completely losing it.

Amy said...

@Charlie -- Sorry to say you might be losing it. The frog's been there for about 50 posts or so. But he does have a new hat :)

I stopped by your site yesterday, but didn't have time to make it past the fridge door. I'll be back for a longer visit soon.

René S said...

I can't believe you didn't blog about us getting to vote for the third finalist! That means we can make sure that one of those nasty blue team people get sent home! I just don't know who I'd vote for first -- Vicky or Heba. Although, after the whole I can't jump off this platform thing, I think Vicky has my vote for NOT being a finalist. It is strange how I've always like Bob, but this season his team has been ruled by such mean spirited folks. Bob saw through some of Vicky's stuff early on, but he seems to be her supporter now. We'll see what happenes. (I got to your site via Kristie, just so you know.)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

LOL you are so right! Jillian's remark was funny and she kept saying it over and over "a$$ smaller, A$$ smaller."