Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm dreaming of...

...fresh roasted corn on the cob
...ice cream from the Dairy Bar
...blue ribbon 4H projects
...newborn calves
...the world's largest hog
...racing pigs
...Percheron horses
...sheep being shorn
...the petting zoo
...tractor pulls
...watermelon seed spitting
...airborne dogs
...giant cheese carvings
...crazy-big pumpkins
...sword-swallowing men
...Japanese gardens
...Zumba classes
...sumo wrestling
...interactive robots

It'll be a dream come true at the Indiana State Fair.

(For more reasons why I love the great Indiana State Fair, click here.)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh Amy, I have such great memories of the Iowa State Fair as I was growing up. My mom and dad would always bake bread or pies and enter them ... they even won ribbons a few times! I live in Florida now and I tell you, Fla. fairs are just NOT the same. I miss the Midwest terribly. Hoping we find our way back someday.

And, you know, I didn't think about that woman in the mall being an angel, but you very well may be right. I absolutely believe we encounter them and never know. ;0)

Eternal Lizdom said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!