Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 is (more than) enough

Last week I promised Joanie I would do the meme of 8 she tagged me with. (Where did that word "meme" come from anyway?) And now Jessica tagged me with the same one. I'm going to spare you 16 items in each of the following category and kill two birds with one meme. So here goes:

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. My cough going away.
2. Bedtime. Theirs and mine.
3. Planting a veggie garden this year.
4. Social media class tomorrow.
5. Knocking off some things from my work to-do list.
6. Shopping with Annie where I don't have to pay! (She has gift cards to use.)
7. My brother, SIL, niece and nephew arriving tomorrow night.
8. A pedicure -- not that I have one scheduled. I'm just looking forward to it whenever.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked.
2. Tried out a new Chinese restaurant.
3. FINALLY went grocery shopping.
4. Saved $23.30 with coupons and Mike's discount.
5. Watched the finale of "Last Cake Standing" on DVR.
6. Nearly missed an important meeting due to an e-mail glitch.
7. Talked with a friend.
8. Ate M&Ms.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Speak Spanish.
2. Lose 10 (20, 40, 70) pounds.
3. Go to NYC and take in some Broadway shows.
4. Take the kids to Disney World.
5. Sew.
6. Lay in bed all day for 3 or 4 days.
7. Buy my mom and dad a new car.
8. Blog for a living.

8 Shows I Watch

1. The Biggest Loser
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Moving Up (TLC)
5. The Office
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Food Network Challenge -- any of the pastry/cake challenges
8. Lock Up Raw (MSNBC)

8 People I Tag

1. Sharon
2. Shannon
3. Liz
4. Momza
5. Mrs. Furious
6. Marine Wife
7. April
8. Becky

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Ha ha! We tagged each other! Thanks anyway. :)

I want to get a pedicure with you. I think I'd be in great company. :) Meet ya in Dayton?!

Momza said...

Hey! Momza...that's ME! lol
Okay...I'll do it! I hope your cough gets better too. Everything is worse when you feel crummy. Eat more M&Ms...for medicinal reasons of course.

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Aw, thanks for the tag! I'll try to do this in the next few days, along with all my other promised posts.

Broadway shows would be awesome!

Isaiah is definitely a sensory-seeker, specifically in the oral and vestibular areas. (Although when he gets "out of sorts" or just having a rough day, he's overly sensitive to things like the table being dirty, or if I don't do something in the right order, or if food falls off his spoon on the way to his mouth, etc.)