Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

She'll kill me for this...

...but I'm gonna do it anyway. Sorry for all the radio silence this week. I have a cough that is kicking my butt. Unfortunately, it has resulted in several incidents like last week's (though thankfully none in my car). I sound like Typhoid Mary -- bad enough that I scared off a few people sitting near us at the Mexican restaurant last night.

So I was going to make a movie of me coughing in the dark and have you all guess who was making that sound -- a foghorn, a seal, a dog...and then reveal barky old me. But when I opened Photobooth to make the movie, I found this instead and decided it is MUCH more entertaining:



I hope to be back in action soon. (Joanie, I'm working on your meme.)

5 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh yeah. She's gonna kill you, but to be fair, if she didn't want anyone to see her hsowing off her nostrils and lovely black tongue, she should have deleted it. LOL
I wonder, did that end up on her facebook or myspace or something like that?
You're going to do the 8 meme? cool!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Isn't it great? I had one of Anthony once that I posted too... you gotta see it...

http://www.gabis-world.com/2008/03/this-is-what-happens-when-you-leave.html

Amy said...

@Joanie -- No myspace or FB for her. Just mom's blog!

@Shannon -- Ok, that video hurt my eyes! I loved Ryan telling them that they'd better get off by the time you got there. :)

Pam said...

LMAO!! On second thought maybe we SHOULD get her and Hunter together.

They are soooo much alike!!

Anonymous said...

ha, ha! Looks like she's a natural blogger! the booger check is my favorite part!