Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The dish in 3 minutes in or less...

It's 9:27pm and I am determined to turn out the lights and go to sleep by 9:30pm. So here's a fast run-down of the day:

Went to the doctor for wretched cough that makes me feel blackish and like I'm going to pass out. Allergies, she said. And that'll be $20. And here's a referral for a mammogram.

Which reminds me that someday I'll tell you about my do-it-yourself mammogram.

Gotta remind the Easter Bunny to hit Walgreen's tomorrow for some candy, especially since all 7 packs of Peeps Joanie sent me are long gone!

I have a tooth that need some attention (which I know because eating ice cream today about sent me through the roof), but I HATE going to the dentist. It's never one visit and "see ya in six months." It's "we have some extensive work to do and let's make six appointments and oh, yeah, it's time for your cleaning again and gee, there's lots of work to be done here..." Hmmm...maybe it has to do with all those sugary Peeps?

Ok...that's it. Sianara, arrividercci, adios, good night folks! Catch you at sun-up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. I went to the Dentist 2 weeks ago for a cleaning and now I have to go back next Tuesday for a filling. And I'm sure he'll want to schedule again.... The fun never seems to end! Good luck with your appointments!

Momza said...

PUHHHHLEEEZ! Tell about the Do-It-Yourself-Mammogram! I'm dyin' to know!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Ditto Momza... a do it yourself mammo??? As long as it isn't the "slam it in the freezer door" analogy... I want to know!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I have sensitive teeth so I know the feeling! I thought it was a cavity and when I went to the dentist, I was surprised to hear him say no cavities. I kept asking him if he was sure. Anyhow... Crest Sensitive works very well, but you have to use it for a least a month before you notice a difference.